We are providing statistics which has never earlier been published by anyone else. Our shortcuts may be difficult at the beggining so here you will find all the explanations.
Stats for tournaments:
- Points average per heat
- Points average per match
- Points average in final heats
- Points in final heats
- Points Total
- Opponents beaten % – rider efficiency. How many opponents given rider beat. For example Hampel defeated in 2014 in SGP series 98 riders and lost to 112 – that gives 46,67%.
- Wins – how many times given rider won specific tournament
- Top3 – how many times given rider made a podium – including winning
- Final – how many times given rider made a final – including two previous stands
- Top8 – how many times given rider made a top8
Stats for leagues:
- W 5-1, W 4-2, D 3-3, L 2-4, L 1-5 – average for heats won, drawn or lost in specific result
- +/- – average for +/- in heats involving specific rider – W 5-1 is +4, W 4-2 is +2, draw is 0 etc.
- NH +/- – same as above, but for Nominated Heats – mostly 14th and 15th heat
- NH P AVG/H – points average in Nominated Heats
- NH P+B AVG/H – points + bonus points average in Nominated Heats
- BP Total – total bonus points
- Points Total
- P AVG/H – average of points per heat
- P + B AVG/H – average of points + bonus points per heat
- P AVG/M – average points per match
- OPP DEF % – rider efficiency – How many opponents given rider beat. For example Hampel defeated in 2014 in Speedway Ekstraliga 112 riders and lost to 64 – that gives 63,64%.
- OPP DEF % NH – rider efficiency in Nominated Heats
Every rider has a tab with game logs. You can see there all the meetings in which chosed rider raced. You can sort by any column. At the end you will find totals and averages for specific statistic.
For better experience you may choose specific League, year, season and home or away matches.